Friday, March 29, 2013

     we talked about the stresses that happen in life and especially in the family, and how there are numerous potentials for a crisis to happen or for something to go wrong. a Crisis really mean Danger + Opportunity because they are experiences that if handled the wrong way can send us spiraling down to destruction but they are also opportunities for us to grow and strengthen ourselves and our relationships with those around us specifically our family.
     I love that through the help of my earthly family as well as my heavenly family I am able to make it through anything that the world has to offer. That doesn't mean life is going to be easy but what it does mean is that I have the opportunity to take what seems like a horrible situation and turn it into one that is enlightening and strengthening. I also have the opportunity to positively increase my relationships with those who I love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment