Wednesday, April 3, 2013

     As part of our discussion last week on parenting we read an article that had to deal with ministering angels. I have always known that there are ministering angels as well as have heard many stories dealing with that topic but I haven't felt that it has pertained to my life. After I read the article I started to think about all the times that I have received help to make it through something hard or challenging in my life. I know that those who have helped me are those who love and care about me, but being that I don't personally know any of them it hasn't really had much of an impact. Well since my grandpa's passing I have thought about it more and I now wonder how many times he is there helping me and feel great appreciation for him and for my Heavenly Father.
     We are never alone in life no matter how dark it might seem, there is always someone there  to lift our burdens and make them lighter, and Heavenly Father does that through ministering angels, those family members who love and care for us are there cheering us on, and giving us help. This is such a comforting thought to think about and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment